If the answer to these is yes, then entrepreneurship can be for you:
- You are brimming with numerous innovative (or at least a couple) ideas and you can visualize how to translate your dreams into practical ideas and above all you are passionate and persistent to work towards making your dreams see the daylight.
- You can take control of managing your time and do not need anyone else to monitor your tasks and goals. You are self-directed and motivated when working solo.
- You understand and are hands on the basic financial management – preferably mid-level if not expert. You understand what cash-flow and marketing plans mean to the survival of a business.
- You may be an introvert or an extrovert but will not shy away from self-promotion and learning cutting edge marketing and sales pitch.
- Are not easily discouraged by failures and know how to bounce back from set-backs.
If you scored a yes on all 5, then go ahead and plan more on how to be an entrepreneur.